As a therapist I believe in working collaboratively to achieve whatever it is that you believe will lead to a more joyful, comfortable, productive and fulfilling life.
You may benefit from one session or we can build a treatment plan that fits within your life. I integrate research-backed modalities from approaches that are compatible with your style and address your presented concerns. My interpersonal approach is present and curious, without judgment.
I commit to be present so that we invest your time in a manner that is most productive for your situation. The first step in reaching out is often the hardest. I look forward to discussing with you how I can help.
Education and Experience
Masters of Science in Mental Health Counseling, Nova Southeastern University
- While earning my Masters, completed a year of supervised clinical internship in the Student Counseling Center at Jacksonville University
Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice / Sociology, Roanoke College
- Classroom and internship focus on abnormal adolescent behavior
- NCAA student-athlete
- Florida Board of Mental Health Counseling License #MH20276, Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Private Practice since 2015
- National Cooperative Parenting Center/Parent Coordination training
- Received Biofeedback HeartMath Resiliency Advantage training